Cloverdale Welcomes You Sign Banner Policy
It is the policy of the Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce to allow use of the Cloverdale Welcomes You sign located between U.S. 101 and Asti Rd. to promote specific Cloverdale events that meet established guidelines:
• Applicant must be The City or a non-profit group.
• An application must be filed with the Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce, and permission granted for its use.
• Banners must follow the following attached design prerequisites:
• All banners must have grommets to attach to the sign. The grommets need to be spaced at the industry standard of 2’ between each.
• Banners must be 4’ x 14’.
• Contact the Chamber office to discuss banner design requirements.
• Reservations will be accepted on a “first come basis”, outside of the pre-reserved major community events as determined by the Chamber of Commerce.
• An application/installation and removal fee of $50 for members, $100 for non- members, is required upon application.
• Banners must be delivered to Chamber at least two days prior to date of installation.
Banner Installation: Banner(s) will be installed by Chamber Staff. Access to Sign is specifically denied to anyone other than Chamber of Commerce authorized personnel. Banners will be permitted for a period no longer then 2 weeks prior to an event, (unless otherwise approved) and on a first come first serve basis.
Should the banner or securing thereof malfunction, it is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to notify the Chamber. The Chamber reserves the right to remove the banner should malfunction become a chronic ongoing problem.
Download a Banner Application and email, mail or drop off at the Chamber office. We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your banner.